PAC offers one annual grant per organization in support of all arts disciplines (within fiscal year January – December).
- March 1 (Award Notification: April 1)
- June 1 (Award Notification: July 1)
- September 1 (Award Notification: October 1)
PAC Grants fund:
- Arts activities of all forms (visual, performance, literary arts).
- Purchase of equipment, related supplies and services for all art activities or events.
They do not fund:
- Activities or events located outside of Plymouth.
- Past grant recipients with overdue final reports.
- Individual artists.
- Costs for fundraising events.
- Educational institutions or projects whose primary audience is students in a Pre-K to 16 general education setting.
- Activities that engage in political lobbying, serve the religious socialization of participants or discriminate against persons or groups.
PAC Grant Application: Click here to Download